Designed to fulfill the market demands of head-end programs decoding and satellites receiving, the standalone device EMR-D8020 is introduced. Sumavision dedicates to deliver price performance balanced, professional level receiver/decoder solution to operators all over the world. Two separate CAM cards can be inserted in charge of satellite receiving and decrypting scrambled signals. It is an ideal device for operators to fulfill the functions like head-end side monitoring, or adapting.
The EMR-D8020 supports stream inputs including DVB-S/S2, ASI, IP and so on, and output support ASI and TS over IP. In addition the decoding output option has HD-SDI, CVBS, YPbPr, HDMI, Analog Audio,AES/EBU Audio and the decoding input function supports FRAME_SYNC. EMR-D8020 is a powerful and easily controlled device, representing high performance and efficiency. It is a wise choice for operators to build the completed head end system.
● Various Interfaces includes all stream formats (ASI, DVB-S/S2, IP)
● DVB-C/S/S2 (DVB-C, DVB-T, DS3/E3, E1 cards for optional choice) signal input
● Support both MPEG2 & H.264 decoding
● Support MUX selected programs from any input port to any output ports
● Decoding programs from ASI, DVB-S/S2 or IP stream
● Two CAM card slots for satellite receiving module , both DVB-CI and BISS mode supported
● Adapting. Any format of ASI, DVB-S/S2, IP input adapt to ASI, IP output
● Support closed caption & teletext, DVB-Subtitle
● Support FRAME_SYNC, synchronized decoding input
● Dual channel audio decoding (can be extended to 4,6,8 channels audio decoding)
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: